Thank you for registering for the BOOST! Workshop.
We are excited to support you and your team in transforming your design studio experience into a robust marketing tool.
Within the next 3 business days, you’ll be receiving an Information email from us with the following:
- The Zoom invites for your specific BOOST! Workshop program dates
The first two Virtual Workshop Series
*2.5-hour “Attract” Session
*1.5-hour “Convert” Session
- The Virtual Workshop Follow-Up Session
*2-hour “Deliver” Session- a few weeks later
- A BOOST! participant form so you can identify the up-to-four BOOST! participants, and their contact information.
Approximately 1 week prior to your BOOST! Virtual Workshop, all participants will receive the BOOST! Welcome email with
- Details on preparing for your specific Zoom program dates
- The information you need for your In-Advance Workshop Preparation
- Phase 1 of the BOOST! Workbook
- A link to a 30-minute video from Jane, welcoming you to the event and guiding you through the Phase 1 Workbook exercises
All you need to do now is make sure you’ve set aside an hour or so, during the time frame of 5-14 days prior to your Virtual Workshop Series Date to complete your In-Advance Workshop Preparation.
You’ll use this time to watch the video, do the Phase 1 exercises (which you’ll return to us a few days before your Virtual Workshop), and start collaborating with your team members who are also attending BOOST!
This critically-important In-Advance Workshop Preparation will ensure that you and your team are fully prepared for a successful BOOST! Workshop experience.
For questions on BOOST!, please contact Laura Cook, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732 7671 8134
Please whitelist “opt4success.net” in your email system so you continue to receive these invites and the reminders.
If you don’t immediately see your confirmation email from us, please check your junk folder.