Hire Jane to Speak at Your Event
Jane has addressed well over 100 conference audiences and builder teams.
Punch List: 2024 Design & Product Trends
Tuesday,February 27, 2024 at 10:15-11:15am
Location: LVCC – IBS Learning Lab –
This is a called a “punch list session” by NAHB , don’t get confused by those words, they just mean a fast moving, info-packed session.
Join Jane Meagher, President, Success Strategies and Dawn Duhamel, Associate Principal + Director of Business Development, DTJ Design for this annual crowd favorite. Plan to arrive early to secure your seat.
Designing the Life You Want to Live: Strategies for Personal and Professional Success
Wednesday, February 28 from 10:30-11:15am
Location: National Professional Women in Building (PWB) Council Headquarters, Room N261
Jane has been sharing this provocative and personal program with PWBs around the country. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to see it live.
Choose from any of the keynote speeches below.
Please allow substantial advance notice.
The Home Personalization Experience of the Future
Designing the life you want to live: Strategies for Personal and Professional Success
In this unique, inspirational session, Jane shares strategies she’s used throughout her life to set and achieve goals, push through challenges, and find fulfillment. Filled with stories of personal triumph and struggle, this session will speak to anyone who wants to become the best they can be.
Best offered in a workshop format, as there are actionable takeaways for each of the strategies.
Highly applicable for women’s groups, but can also be for all audiences.
Design Studio Foundations
Ask Jane Live
As a National Design Studio Expert and Home Builder Marketing Consultant, Jane has been a featured or keynote speaker at the following conferences and events (many multiple times):
- International Builders’ Show – Over 2 dozen sessions including speaking at the prestigious Sales Management Summit. Jane has also been on numerous Meet the Experts panels at this conference.
- KBIS: National Kitchen and Bath Industry Show – Las Vegas, NV
- Women In Residential Construction, Scottsdale, AZ and Virtual
- PCBC (Pacific Coast Builder Conference) – San Francisco CA
- Professional Builder – video series
- National 50+ Housing Council Housing Symposium – Philadelphia, Chicago, New Orleans, Denver, Palm Springs, etc.
- SEBC (Southeast Builders Convention) – Orlando, FL
- The Presidential Seminar – Aspen, CO
- Builder Magazine’s Big Builder Conference – Las Vegas, NV
- Builder Magazine’s Fast Track Conference – Las Vegas, NV
- BDX Insights Conference-Austin, TX
- Shore Consulting’s Sales Leadership Summit– Austin, TX
- Shore Consulting’s Women’s Leadership Circle (virtual)
- New Home Sales Tropical Sales & Management Retreat
- Building Perspective Podcast
- Do You Convert Market Proof Podcast
- BDXtra Podcast
- Lasso Podcast
- Builder Exchange Event – Miami, FL
- Shaw Industries/Tuftex National Designer Training Event – Washington DC, Palm Desert, CA
- Kohler National Builder Symposium – Kohler, WI
- Moen’s Inspire Conference –San Antonio, Chicago, Philadelphia, Austin
- Midwest Builders’ Show – Chicago IL,
- Atlantic Builders’ Convention – Atlantic City, NJ
- 21st Century Building Expo & Conference – Charlotte, NC
- Eliant National Roundtable Satisfaction Conference – Anaheim CA
- BILD of Canada – Toronto Canada
- BMC West Builder’s Conference – Las Vegas, NV
- NAHB Builder 20 Club meetings – various location(s)
- SMA’s Inner Circle Club Meeting
- NRS Conference: Success through Satisfaction – Chicago, IL
- NAHB Building Systems Showcase – Austin, TX
- Builder’s Training Group-Sales Management Conference – Orlando, FL
- FEI Group Annual Conferences – Lake Tahoe, NV, Tucson, AZ, & San Diego
- Marks Systems Executive Roundtable – Atlantic City, NJ
- Bob Schultz and The New Home Specialists’ Serious Sales Management – Boca Raton, FL
- Plus: Multiple local Builders Association events in various states
- And at numerous Homebuilders’ Annual Executive Retreats and Design Studio Symposiums…and more…
Testimonials from Attendees
“I was really riveted by your presentation (IBS2022 Master Session) and took a lot away from it.”
“High energy seminar packed with useful tips that can be implemented the minute you get home from the seminar!”
To have Jane speak at your conference or event or receive a speaker brochure
Testimonials from Seminar Organizers
Having run across her name while searching for a design center strategist, I hopped on a plane to attend one of her seminars and see for myself if she’d be a fit for our project. I was blown away by her industry insight and general expertise. Jane offers more than just knowledge; she has a fundamental understanding of how builders and contractors should be doing business and makes it her mission to help her clients transform the design center experience they offer their home buyers.
Jane went above and beyond to listen to our project goals in order to deliver two dynamite presentations at our national conference. She spent months researching our industry segment to then craft material suitable for our particular event, and she nailed it! Jane is an invaluable resource to this industry. FEI Group is fortunate to have this ace up our sleeve!”
Vice President of Corporate Marketing, TriPointe Group
“Jane’s workshop was so valuable. There are so many ways to analyze how we present ourselves in the studio and our overall options program.” – TriPointe Team Member
“Jane’s training is always inspiring and instrumental in exposing areas that we can improve in our customer experience and margins.” – TriPointe Team Member
“Jane recently spoke to an audience of design center consultants at our recent Inspire Seminar on the topic of “What Homebuyers Really Want and How to Profit From It”. Her high energy approach backed by insightful and actionable content truly left the consultants informed and “Inspired”. Jane was a pleasure to work with and she helped to bring additional value to this great event. We will definitely look to partner with Jane in the future to leverage her expertise within the builder design center segment. Thanks again for helping to make the Inspire event a success.”
At Lasso, we are committed to providing industry education, and we’ve been honored to have Jane involved in our webinar series. Her enthusiasm and knowledge have kept our attendees attentive and engaged. She is truly a delight to work with!”