Design Studio Best Practices
This part of our website is under construction. Email us for more information on our Design Studio Best Practices Products and Services: Product Analysis, Opt4Excellence Process Improvement Program, How-To Guides, Power Up Program, and more.
- Do you desperately need to improve your design studio operations?
- Do you want access to proven Design Studio best practices, strategies, policies, procedures, forms, and more?
- Have you always wanted to know how leading builders sell more options, avoid costly mistakes, streamline their operations, and deliver a superb customer experience?
Success Strategies’ famous best practices procedures program is talked about all over the country!
This proven program does NOT just cover what happens in the Design Studio! Jane will take you and your management team on a simulated chronological mapping of the homebuyer journey (and the concurrent path your internal team takes) which includes the following (and, yes, a whole lot more!):
- How to leverage your design studio to sell more homes
- How to set proper expectations for your buyers throughout the sales process so they are set up for success in the design studio
- How to improve the Sales-Design department relationship
- How to document buyer selections at the point of sale and relay that information to the design studio
- How to successfully schedule and confirm appointments
- How to run state-of-the-art Preview programs
- How to streamline design appointments by “buying back time” from common time-wasters
- How should the design studio properly prepare for successful design appointments
- Design Studio appointments: how many? How long? How can they be more efficient and successful?
- Managing Deadlines
- Change Request Policies and Procedures
- Maximiizing Supplier and Trade Partner Relationships
- Improving Interdepartmental Relationships
- How to make sure your model homes are supporting, not sabotaging, your design studio sales and your customer experience.
…AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
Jane has delivered this 2-day program to almost 100 different building companies
all over the country, and you can be next!
New small group format offers builder-to-builder solutions sharing.
Registration investment amount is PER COMPANY and includes either 3 or 4 members of your management team. We recommend an Owner/President/Division President, plus a Design Studio Manager (or Consultant if there is no Manager) plus other representatives from your management team (which might include VPs or Managers from Sales & Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, Estimating or even Construction).
Success Strategies reserves the right to approve builders for best fit at each workshop!
2-day registration includes up to 4 people:
- gourmet breakfasts and lunches, and delicious snacks both days
- evening riverside Reception
- all workbook materials
- digital copies of forms and procedures
(Dinner on your own for team building)
Join Jane and other homebuilding professionals at the Oyster Point Hotel (theoysterpointhotel.com), where luxury is redefined and contemporary elegance compliments breathtaking view of the scenic Navesink River.
Contact Oyster Point Hotel at (800) 345-3484 for Success Strategies’ reserved special discounted room rate of $199 per night. The closest major airport is Newark Liberty International Airport.